Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Hopes For Media Studies

I took Media Studies for A level because i am interested in journalism, articles, blogging and directing films. My hopes and expectations for media studies are that i will be able to direct films student films and know the key terms in media studies. I also would like to be able to know how to write articles or edit films, or magazines.
I have never blogged before, but from reading friends and celebrities blogs, it is something that i am very much interested in and would like to increase my knowledge further about blogging and hopefully become a regular blogger myself.
I love reading magazines, but i would also love to be able to create one of my own, or atleast a front cover/page/article, i hope that Media Studies will teach me how to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, so please make sure they are appropriate!